We are happy to announce the release of FOEX 4.0.1 which is now officially compatible with the latest version of Oracle Application Express: APEX 18.1. This patch set release is a minor release that contains primarily bug fixes and the following enhancement:
You can now choose to ignore grid column filters and sorting from state saving by adding the following additional JSON config settings to your grids:
"saveSortState": false, "saveFilterState": false
We’re now busily focusing on v4.1.0 of FOEX and looking to introduce new features like:
- Drag & Drop between multiple grids and trees
- Drag & Drop re-ordering of grid rows
- A new screen capture dynamic action
- New color picker item plugin
- New toggle switch button
- New signature region plugin
- Next page scrolling pagination for grids and LOVs
- FDA Improvements
- Plus more….
Finally we’re also doing some R&D on whether we can load JET charts into the current page i.e. Single Page Application mode. If we can, this will be a big step in terms of complex dashboard capability with optimal performance.